2023/2024 Special Annual Appeal

Roots & Resilience

The Susquehanna Waldorf School introduces the “Roots and Resilience” special appeal, a critical initiative born out of the challenges faced in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, including significant student loss and financial deficits. The campaign’s primary goal is to raise $100,000 for the 2023-2024 academic year, focusing on restoring enrollment and supporting essential administrative positions. With community support, the school aims to establish an “abundant” Susquehanna Waldorf School, ensuring a sustainable and thriving future for Waldorf education in the community. Contributions from individuals and organizations are sought to help secure this vision and continue nurturing the minds and spirits of future generations of Waldorf students, overcoming the pandemic’s impact and building a resilient legacy.

Donate NowCase Statement
Support Our Roots, Build Our Resilience

$30,000 Match!

We are thrilled to announce a remarkable opportunity to amplify the impact of your contributions to the “Roots and Resilience” campaign. The Susquehanna Waldorf School board has generously offered a matching gift of $30,000, effectively doubling the value of every dollar you contribute. This means that your support will have an even greater influence in helping us achieve our $100,000 goal for the 2023-2024 academic year. Your donations will not only help us overcome the challenges brought on by the pandemic but also pave the way for a sustainable future where Waldorf education continues to thrive in our community. Join us in seizing this incredible chance to make a lasting difference and secure the legacy of the Susquehanna Waldorf School. Together, we can nurture the minds and spirits of generations to come.

Make a donation now by clicking the button below. We accept credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay!

Checks may be made out to the Susquehanna Waldorf School and sent to:

Susquehanna Waldorf School
Attn: Development
15 West Walnut Street
Marietta, PA 17547

Gifts of stock or mutual funds support our work and provide you with great tax benefits. Please email Courtney Kokus for more information:


With EITC, you can donate your state tax bill to SWS! 90% of the donation will be applied as state tax credits and the remaining 10% may be written off on the federal tax return as a charitable donation.

Learn More

Want your larger donation to inspire support from our greater community? Contact Courtney at courtney.kokus@susquehanna.org to talk about making a matching gift of $15,000 or more.

Please complete the form below to pledge to the Roots & Resilience campaign. Thank you!

Pledge Form
Gratitude Tree

Rooted In Gratitude

Immerse yourself in our "Gratitude Tree" – a vibrant masterpiece that will be painted in the entranceway, adorned with the names of our cherished donors who have contributed $1,000 or more to the "Roots and Resilience" campaign. Your generosity will be forever intertwined with the vibrant growth of our school, like leaves on this magnificent tree. Join us in creating a symbol of enduring gratitude and support for the future of Susquehanna Waldorf School.

Tree Mockup Coming Soon
Naming Opportunites

An SWS Legacy

Unlock your chance to etch your name into the legacy of the Susquehanna Waldorf School! With our "Roots and Resilience" campaign, we're offering exclusive school naming opportunities that will forever connect your name or organization with our mission of sustainable education. Be part of a lasting story, leaving your mark on the future of Waldorf education in our community.

Naming Lookbook